In Financial plan 2020 present Another Tax Section U/s 115 BAC which can alternative basis as the taxpayers can give their choice whether they can remain in the Old Tax System where they can get the all Tax Advantages and Old Tax Previous Rate according to F.Y.2019-20 and Who are Select in the New Tax System they can not profit any Tax Advantages aside from NPS benefits and likewise they can entitle the New Tax Piece Rate. In such manner underneath given a few hints of Personal Tax benefits section-wise according to the New Arrangement of tax figuring U/s 115 BAC New and Old Tax System.
Personal Tax Allowances accessible under Old Tax System for FY 2020-21/AY 2021-22
Section 80C ( This advantages can entitled who pick in the Old Tax System)
The greatest tax exclusion limit under Section 80C is Rs 1.5 Lakh as it were. The different speculation roads or costs that can be guaranteed as tax allowances under section 80c are as underneath;
• PPF (Public Opportune Store)
• EPF (Workers’ Opportune Store)
• Five year Bank or Mailing station Tax sparing Stores
• NSC (Public Reserve funds Declarations)
• ELSS Shared Assets (Value Connected Sparing Plans)
• Children Educational expenses
• SCSS (Mailing station Senior Resident Reserve funds Plan)
• Principal reimbursement of Home Advance
• NPS (Public Annuity System)Income Tax benefits are presently accessible on Level 1 stores just (FY 2018-19). The commitments by the administration workers (just) under Level II of NPS will likewise be secured under Section 80C for derivation up to Rs 1.5 lakh for the reason for annual tax, with a three-year lock-in period. This is w.e.f April, 2019.
• Life Insurance Expense
• Sukanya Samriddhi Plan
Section 80CCC ( This advantages can entitled who select in the Old Tax Regime)
Commitment to an annuity plan of LIC (Life coverage Organization of India) or some other Extra security Organization for getting benefits from the reserve is considered for tax advantage. The most extreme admissible Tax allowance under this section is Rs 1.5 Lakh.
Section 80CCD ( This advantages can entitled who pick in the Old Tax Regime)
A representative can add to Government told Annuity Plans (like Public Benefits Plan – NPS). The commitments can be up to 10% of the compensation (salaried people) and Rs 50,000 extra tax advantage u/s 80CCD (1b) was proposed in Financial plan 2015.
According to the Spending plan 2017-18, the independently employed (individual other than the salaried class) can contribute up to 20% of their gross pay and the equivalent can be deducted from the taxable salary under Section 80CCD (1) of the Annual Tax Act, 1961.
To guarantee this derivation, the representative needs to add to Govt perceived Benefits plans like NPS. The 10% of compensation limit is pertinent for salaried people just and Net salary is relevant for non-salaried. The meaning of Compensation is just ‘Dearness Remittance.’ If your manager additionally adds to Benefits Plan, the commitment sum (10% of pay) of up to Rs 7.5 lakh can be guaranteed as tax allowance under Section 80CCD (2).
The Middle contributes 14% of essential compensation to Govt workers’ benefits corpus, up from 10%. This is w.e.f April, 2019.
Commitments to ‘Atal Annuity Yojana’ are qualified for Tax Allowance under section 80CCD.
Mercifully note that the Total Allowance under section 80C, 80CCC and 80CCD(1) together cannot surpass Rs 1,50,000 for the financial year 2020-21. The extra tax derivation of Rs 50,000 u/s 80CCD (1b) is well beyond this Rs 1.5 Lakh limit.
Section 80D ( This advantages can entitled who select in the Old Tax Regime)
In the association spending plan 2018, the legislature of India actualized the beneath changes concerning allowances accessible on Medical coverage and/or towards Clinical therapy. Similar provisions are appropriate for FY 2020-21 also.
As far as possible are relevant for Financial Year 2020-2021 (or) Evaluation Year (2021-2022) u/s 80D.
Preventive wellbeing exam (Clinical tests) costs to the degree of Rs 5,000/ – per family can be guaranteed as tax derivations. Keep in mind, this is not well beyond as far as possible as clarified previously. (Family incorporates: Self, mate, guardians and ward youngsters).
Section 80DD ( This advantages can entitled who pick in the Old Tax Regime)
You can guarantee up to Rs 75,000 for spending on clinical medicines of your wards (companion, guardians, children or kin) who have 40% disability. The tax allowance breaking point of upto Rs 1.25 lakh in the event of extreme disability can be profited.
Section 80DDB ( This advantages can entitled who select in the Old Tax System)
An individual (under 60 years old) can guarantee up to Rs 40,000 for the treatment of determining basic diseases. This can likewise be asserted in the interest of the wards. The tax derivation limit under this section for Senior Residents and extremely Senior Residents (over 80 years) has been revised to Rs 1,00,000 w.e.f FY 2018-19.
To guarantee Tax derivations under Section 80DDB, it is mandatory for a person to acquire ‘Doctor Authentication’ or ‘Medicine’ from a specialist working in a Govt or Private clinic.
Section 24 (B) (Interest from Home Loan ) ( This advantages can entitled who pick in the Old Tax Regime)
• From FY 2017-18, the Tax advantage on advance reimbursement of second house is confined to Rs 2 lakh for every annum in particular (regardless of whether you have various houses the cutoff is as yet going to be Rs 2 Lakh just and as far as possible is not per house property).
• The unclaimed misfortune if any will be stolen forward to be set away against house property salary of resulting 8 years. In the vast majority of the cases, this can be treated as ‘dead misfortune’.
• I accept this is a significant hit to the investors who have purchased various houses on home loan(s) with an expectation to spare taxes alone.
• Until FY 2016-17, intrigue paid on your lodging advance is qualified for the accompanying tax benefits ; Metropolitan taxes paid, 30% of the net yearly pay (standard deduction) and intrigue paid on the advance taken for that house are permitted as allowances.
• After these derivations, your rental pay can be NIL or NEGATIVE and is called ‘misfortune from house property’ in the last case.
• Such misfortune is presently permitted to be set off against other heads of pay like Pay from Compensation or Business and so forth which causes you to bring down you tax obligation generously.
No tax on notional lease on Second Self-involved house is accessible. In this way, you can hold 2 Self-involved properties and don’t need to show the rental salary from second SoP as notional lease. This is with successful from FY 2019-20.
Section 80E ( This advantages can entitled who pick in the Old Tax Regime)
On the off chance that you take any advance for higher examinations (in the wake of finishing Senior Optional Test), tax allowance can be guaranteed under Section 80E for intrigue that you pay towards your Training Credit. This credit ought to have been taken for advanced education for you, your mate or your kids or for an understudy for whom you are a legitimate watchman. Head Reimbursement on instructive credit cannot be guaranteed as tax allowance.
There is no restriction on the measure of intrigue you can guarantee as derivation under section 80E. The derivation is accessible for a limit of 8 years or till the intrigue is paid, whichever is prior.
Section 80EEA ( This advantages can entitled who select in the Old Tax Regime)
Other than the tax derivations under Section 80C and 24b, an individual can guarantee up to Rs 1.5 lakh under Section 80EEA from FY 2019-20. The equivalent is proceeded for FY 2020-21 or AY 2021-22 too, subject to underneath conditions;
• The home credit ought to have been endorsed between first April, 2019 to 31st Walk 2020.
• The Stamp obligation estimation of the property ought not surpass 45 Lakhs.
• Taxpayer ought not claim some other private property on the date of credit endorse.
• This tax advantage will be accessible from first April 2020 (AY 2020-21) and till the finish of the home advance residency (conclusion).
• The total intrigue allowance is currently Rs. 3.5 lakh (Rs 2 Lakh +
• Rs 1.5 Lakh).
Generously note that the derivation under Section 80EEA is accessible for home credits from banks and endorsed financial organizations as it were. Under Section 24, even intrigue paid on home credits from companions and family members is qualified for tax advantage.
To guarantee tax advantage under Section 24, you ought to have gotten ownership of your home (intrigue paid before ownership is qualified for derivation throughout the following 5 years in 5 equivalent portions). Section 80EE and 80EEA don’t force any prerequisite of ownership or finishing of development. Therefore, Section 80EEA gives you quick tax help regardless of whether you have bought an under-development property.
Both occupant Indians and non-inhabitant Indians (NRIs) can guarantee the allowance u.s 80EEA.
Download Automated Income Tax Revised Form 16 Part B and Part B for the F.Y.2020-21 ( as per New Section 115 BAC – Old and New Tax Regime)
Section 80GG ( This advantages can entitled who pick in the Old Tax Regime)
The Tax Allowance sum under 80GG is Rs 60,000 for every annum. Section 80GG is relevant for every one of those people who don’t claim a private house and don’t get HRA (House Lease Stipend).
The degree of tax allowance will be restricted to minimal measure of the accompanying;
• Rent paid short 10% the balanced total pay.
• Rs 5,000 every month.
• 25 % of the total pay.
Section 87A – Standard Deduction ( This advantages can entitled who pick in the Old Tax Regime)
People having taxable pay of up to Rs 5 lakh will be qualified for tax discount under section 87A up to Rs 12,500, thereby making zero tax payable in the old and new tax system also.
Section 80 TTA and new Section 80TTB ( This advantages can entitled who pick in the Old Tax Regime)
For Senior Residents, the Premium pay earned on Fixed Stores and Repeating Stores (Banks/Mail center plans) will be excluded till Rs 50,000 (FY 2017-18 cutoff was up to Rs 10,000). This deduction can be asserted under new Section 80TTB. Notwithstanding, no deduction under existing 80TTA can be guaranteed if 80TTB tax advantage has been asserted (the breaking point for FY 2017-18 and FY 2018-19 u/s 80TTA is Rs 10,000).
Download Automated Income Tax Revised Form 16 Part A&B for the F.Y.2020-21 as per New and Old Tax Regime U/s 115 BAC
Section 80TTA of Personal Tax Act offers derivations on premium salary earned from investment funds bank store of up to Rs 10,000. From FY 2018-19, this advantage won’t be accessible for late Annual Tax filers.
• No TDS of up to Rs 40,000 on the premium salary from Bank/Mail center stores (the FY 2018-19 TDS edge limit u/s 194A is Rs 10,000). Benevolently note that no TDS doesn’t mean any tax risk. Intrigue pay on Stores (FDs/RDs) is as yet a taxable pay.
Intrigue pay from stores held with organizations won’t advantage under this section. This implies senior residents won’t get this advantage for intrigue pay from corporate fixed deposit U/s 80TTB.
Section 80U ( This advantages can be entitled who select in the Old Tax Regime)
This is like Section 80DD. Tax derivation is considered the tax assessee who is genuinely and simple-minded.
Standard Allowance of Rs 50,000 ( This advantages can be entitled who select in the Old Tax System)
The Standard Allowance of Rs 40,000 for FY 2018-19 was expanded to Rs 50,000 for FY 2019-20. The equivalent is relevant for FY 2020-21 also.
Along these lines, you should work out your tax obligation under the old and new tax system before choosing which one is more advantageous. While the new system appears to be basic because of no exclusions, in the event that you have just made a dedication in repeating tax reserve funds instruments, you may in any case need to profit exceptions and get taxed under the old tax system.
Download Automated Income Tax Preparation Excel Based Software All in One for the Government and Non-Government (Private) Employees for the Financial Year 2020-21 and Assessment Year 2021-22 U/s 115BAC
Feature of this Excel Utility:-
1) This Excel Utility Prepare Your Income Tax as per your option U/s 115BAC perfectly.
2) This Excel Utility has the all amended Income Tax Section as per Budget 2020
3) Automated Income Tax Arrears Relief Calculator U/s 89(1) with Form 10E from the F.Y.2000-01 to F.Y.2020-21 (Updated Version)
4) Automated Calculation Income Tax House Rent Exemption U/s 10(13A)
5) Individual Salary Structure as per the Govt and Private Concern’s Salary Pattern
6) Individual Salary Sheet
7) Individual Tax Computed Sheet
8) Automated Income Tax Revised Form 16 Part A&B for the F.Y.2020-21
9) Automated Income Tax Revised Form 16 Part B for the F.Y.2020-21
10) Automatic Convert the amount in to the in-words without any Excel Formula