(Centralized Processing Centre) is processing ITR and releasing Income
Tax Refund very quickly. But the question is how to check your Tax
Refund Status through Online
Generally, CPC issues an Intimation order u/s 143(1) to taxpayer’s registered email id and also send an SMS to registered mobile no. Then the taxpayer gets his income tax refund in
his desired bank a/c that he mentioned in ITR.
Check your refund status at NSDL with your PAN & Assessment year.
Also, check your refund status and read the intimation order carefully. Sometimes CPC does not initiate the refund or does not send the refund in the bank for several reasons such as incorrect bank a/c no or any other wrong information. If your Income Tax Refund is pending for your mistake, please correct the mistake. Don’t worry you will get your Income Tax Refund if you filed your return with proper information in a proper way.
Download All in One TDS on Salary for
Govt and Non-Govt Employees for the Financial Year 2019-2020 and
Assessment Year 20120-2021 With H.R.A. Exemption Calculation U/s 10(13A)
+ Automated Form 12 Ba for f.Y. 2019-20
The feature of this Excel Utility is the following:-
1) This Excel Utility can prepare automatic Tax Calculation as per new Finance Budget 2019
2) The Salary Structure as per the All of Govt and All Non-Govt(Private) employee’s Salary Pattern
3) Automated Individually Salary Sheet for each Employee
4) Automated Income Tax Salary Sheet for each Employee
5) This Excel Utility calculate your House Rent Exemption Calculation U/s 10(13A)
6) Automated Income Tax Form 16 Part A&B for F.Y. 2019-20 in New Format
7) Automated Income Tax Form 16 Part B for the F.Y. 2019-20 in New Format
8) Automated Arrears Relief Calculator U/s 89(1) From F.Y. 2000-01 to F.Y. 2019-20