As per the CBDT new Notification, the Part A of the Salary Certificate Form 16 is Mandatory to download from the TRACES Portal. You can download the Part A from the TRACES Portal( http://www.tdscpc.gov.in).
And Part B is mandatory to prepare by the employer.
But most of the Govt and Non-Govt concerned have yet not known that how to download the Form 16 Part A from the TRACES portal.
If you want to download the Part A of Form 16 from the TRACES portal, you should first Register your TAN Number in the portal and after register, you can download the Form 16 Part A.
Most of the Concerned have no Internet Connection or have no concept of this new method of Notification. But don’t Worry, you can easily prepare the Form 16 Part A & B both in one file.In this Excel Based Software can prepare at a time 50 employees Form 16 Part A&B for the Financial Year 2016-17.
This Excel Based Software can pick up all employees Salary Data to the Form 16 Part A&B, just fill the Employees Salary Details Sheet. You can prepare more than 1000 employees Form 16 Part A& B by this One Utility.
The feature of this Utility:-
1) Easily Install this Excel Utility in any computer and more than 5 computer easily
2) Automatic Calculate the Income Tax of each Employee after filling the Salary Data
3) Automatic Pick up the Salary Details to the Form 16 Part A&B
4) Automatic Calculate and convert the Amount into the In Words
5) Easy to prepare more than 1000 employees Form 16 by this One Utility
6) All the Income Tax Section have in this Utility with brief of each section
7) Auto Calculate the Max limit of each section as per the Income Tax Rules.
8) This Excel Utility can prepare at a time 50 employees Form 16 Part A&B for F.Y.2016-17