The Financial Year 2016-17 and Assessment year 2017-18 have already started and Advance Tax already deducted and deposited in due time to the Central Govt as per the Norms by the CBDT Notification.
The State of West Bengal has declared the 10% of Interim Relief on the Pay in the Band Pay (Excluding the Grade Pay) since 1st July 2016. In this regard, most of the employees have a luck and get the extra benefits through their Salary as well as the Salary also hike by this Order. Also, it is raised the Income Tax amount will be hike by this Interim Relief. It is the great opportunity to the W.B.State Employees who have also get the Pay Commission which has already declare by the State of West Bengal.
As per the previous Pay Commission that the Increment of all of the State Employees will be in the month of 1st July of each Financial Year. Hence First get the Normal Increment with Grade Pay and then the calculate the Interim Relief calculate, hence the Pay must be the hike to the W.B. State Employees.
The taxexcel.net have prepared the All in One TDS on Salary for the Financial Year 2016-17 as per the New Finance Budget 2016-17 and all the Amended have in this Excel Based Software.
Feature of this Excel Utility
1) Prepare at a time Individual Tax Compute Sheet
2) Automatic Calculate the House Rent Exemption Calculation U/s 10(13A)
3) Automatic Calculate the Gross Income through the Individual Salary Structure as per Salary
The structure of the W.B.State Govt Salary Pattern.
4) Automatic Convert the Amount into the In-Words without any Excel Formula
5) Automated Prepare the Form 16 Part B and Form 16 Part A & B
6) Insert the New Interim Relief on the Pay in the Band Pay ( Auto Calculate) from the 1st July 2016